teisipäev, 15. juuni 2010

Sufferings of a devoted fan

Sunday afternoon I finally got to Tallinn and had access to TV and football! This was after a few days of a kind of a working and holiday camp with my parents and family friends couple hundred of kilometers from here, always surrounded by mean mosquitos and a Duino-winter-like weather - awful wind (saw quite a lot of tree trunks lying in the middle of the road on my way back), raining every once in a while and air temperature some 10-15 degrees. I walked in the wavy lake (that looks like sea though) a couple of times, just because the water seemed warmer than air. And I'm still not sure if I've got used to the bright sky in the middle of the night. Every time I decided to go to sleep, around 12 (the work and keeping an eye on my brother was quite tiresome), I walked back to my house and felt like it's early morning and it's already time to wake up.I even read with the light coming from outside around midnight and and didn't see the need of switching on the light.
Now I'm making some arrangements for the time I'll spend in Amsterdam soon, and when not watching football, I'm complitely preoccupied with reading about European policies, biodiversity analyses and UN directives. Luckily, I enjoy it, however awful that might sound.

I have had some problems with deciding on whose side to be on with some games. Still, ususally it's simple, like last game yesterday, of course, Italy and right now, Slovakia-New Zealand it is obviously my roommate's homeland - NZ. And of course Slovakia scored exactly when I was typing 'NZ'. Damn.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Viimati kirja pandud

Lühike, aga veinirohke postitus

Peale minireisi Kangaroo saarele jätkasime töö lainel. Seekord ei ole mul väga pikalt ja põhjalikult midagi kirjutada, sest veinitehas, kus ...